The Peripheral Neuropathy Solution is a program that is designed to help patients with peripheral neuropathy completely eliminate their pain and enjoy life afterward. The program is available online as an eBook. Upon purchasing it, any peripheral neuropathic patient can access it. The book was authored by Dr. Randall Labrum. The book “discusses six simple steps that peripheral neuropathic patients can follow and enjoy the goods results when they are completely healed of peripheral neuropathy. The steps are detailed and accompanied by visual aids to enhance understanding.
About a 20-30million people worldwide suffer from peripheral neuropathy. Because of these huge statistics, peripheral neuropathy is a serious concern and deserves special attention. However, it is believed that peripheral neuropathy has no cure and that what one can do is manage the symptoms.
Major symptoms of peripheral neuropathy include hands and feet being numb and tingling, burning sensation in feet and hands, weak muscles in the feet, lack of coordination in hands and feet, and the inability to hold objects properly with the hands. Peripheral neuropathy is a nerve problem. It is these symptoms and peripheral neuropathy in its entirety that the program seeks to end.
About The Author
Dr. Randall Labrum authored The Peripheral Neuropathy Solution. He is a clinician, a chiropractor, and a neuropathy specialist. What drove him to write the book was his own suffering from peripheral neuropathy. As a clinician, he had often interacted with patients who suffered from peripheral neuropathy.
Then one day, he got to experience these never-ending pains. He felt like he was walking on cacti barefoot. At times, he felt like he was stepping on hot coal. He slowly was losing coordination on his hands and fingers, and at some point, he even considered using a wheelchair. Even his outlook was changing from a positive person to a gloomy and withdrawn man.
A close friend of his who happened to be a doctor advised him to take medication to manage the pain. That did not go down well with him, and that is when he set out on research to cure peripheral neuropathy. His main goal was to alleviate his pain and help millions of others worldwide who were suffering from peripheral neuropathy.
After years of research, he came up with the book The Peripheral Neuropathy Solution. Other works by Dr. Randall Labrum are Risks Secrets of Neuropathy Medication- the Mystery Unlocked, Lower Back Pain- the Mystery Unlocked, and the Neuropathy Solution.
Why Do You Need The Peripheral Neuropathy Solution?
In as much as millions of people suffer from neuropathy, doctors have the lamest ideas of how to help. In fact, what Labrum was told is what other neuropathic patients are told: Neuropathy has no cure; all you need to do is manage the pain. Probably the health care providers do not know the solution. And even if they did know, they cannot afford to kill their sustenance by offering you a permanent solution to your problem.
If that is the case, then you need to;
- Completely eradicate the nerve pains you experience.
- Break free from the slavery of peripheral neuropathy
- Have your hands and feet co-ordinate will and end the burning sensation and the tingling pain
- Tap your finances into better use by finding a one-time yet permanent solution to peripheral neuropathy
- Spread the news to other sufferers of peripheral neuropathy
The Peripheral Neuropathy Solution- how it works
Of course, if you want to spend money on something, you have to be certain it will work for you. And that is what The Peripheral Neuropathy Solution will do- it will work for you, and you will attest to its effectiveness. The program is quite effective since it is based on somewhat natural means: no surgery, no medications, and no constant hospitalizations. The program comes in form of six simple steps that are tied to lifestyle, exercise, and nutrition.
The author of The Peripheral Neuropathy Solution realized that the major cause of peripheral neuropathy is electrolyte deficiency. These electrolytes transmit nerve impulses to the hands and feet to the brain. They also control the backflow of blood from the hands and feet to the lungs and heart. This deficiency in electrolytes then leads to;
- Less oxygenated and more carbonated blood being concentrated in the feet and hands.
- Fluid retention in the limbs and feet
- Pain in the affected parts
- Burning sensation in the affected regions
- Lack of balance and coordination in these regions
Labrum established that the deficiency in electrolytes is caused by several factors and listed down the following;
- Diabetes Mellitus– diabetic conditions lead to the decreased peripheral circulation of blood. This condition leads to peripheral neuropathy in diabetic patients. Increased blood sugar level paralyzes the functionality of the nerves in the peripheral parts of the body. Thus, they cannot send nerve impulses effectively. Additionally, when the blood sugar levels are high, the capillaries that supply the nerves with blood have their walls destroyed.
- Chemotherapy-there is increased neuropathy among cancer patients who use chemotherapy treatment. The chemotherapy drugs that these patients take often introduce a toxic environment in the nerves’ surroundings and weaken them. This slows down blood backflow to the heart, leading to peripheral neuropathy.
- Aging-as people age, the functionality of the cell generally goes down. This sees the backflow of blood to the heart slowed down. When that happens, the peripheral regions are affected, leading to neuropathy.
- Lower back dysfunction– when the lower back cannot perform as desired, the nerves cannot send impulses properly.
- Decreased digestive ability – if for any reason the digestive proficiency is impaired, fluid retention occurs in the peripheral parts of the body, resulting in peripheral neuropathy.
- Other factors like infectious diseases, autoimmune conditions of the body, trauma, nutritional deficiencies, weight gain, injuries, and radiation have also been reported to cause peripheral neuropathy.
With all these factors causing electrolyte deficiency, doctors and pharmacists hide behind medication. Have you given thought to the mystery behind these medications?
Risks and secrets associated with peripheral neuropathy medications
Peripheral neuropathic patients world over believe that they cannot get healing for peripheral neuropathy. With that in mind, they live on medications prescribed by doctors and pharmacists. What’s shocking is that these drugs have not been certified by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Additionally, they have not been approved to be used for managing peripheral neuropathy. Instead, they were formerly used to manage a condition called Off-Label. Dr. Labrum talked about such medications and their effects. Here are his findings;
1. Pain relievers
These are over-the-counter drugs we buy from the chemist. Such drugs include ibuprofen, paracetamol, aspirin, Mefenamic acid, Ketoprofen, oxycodone, palladone, and naproxen. Neuropathic patients with mild pain are normally advised by health care providers to take them. Although they are given as a last resort, they have effects ranging from mild to severe ones. Mild side effects include; sedation, trauma, dizziness, sleeplessness, euphoria, dryness of lips, stomach upsets, and flu-like symptoms. Major symptoms are;
- Nausea and constipation-these are experienced because painkillers relax stomach muscles, slowing down the movement of food. This causes nausea and constipation.
- Interrupted sex life– painkillers can cause erectile dysfunction in men and decreased sexual urge in women.
- Kidney cancer and kidney function impairment– overuse of aspirin cause destabilization in kidney functionality. Naproxen and ibuprofen increases chances of kidney cancer by 50%
- Liver injury-acetaminophen has few immediate side effects. However, its prolonged use can cause liver injury.
- Withdrawal symptoms in newborns– women who use oxycodone for a long time while pregnant have been reported to give birth to children who exhibit withdrawal symptoms like irritability, shivering, and vomiting
2. Anti-seizure medications/ anticonvulsants
Although many patients go for pain relievers, they often do not prove so effective. When these do not work, anticonvulsants are prescribed. Examples include pregabalin (e.g., Lyrica), carbamazepine (e.g., Epitol), and zonisamide (e.g., Zonegran). Like painkillers, anticonvulsants have their own side effects. What’s more, their side effects are more potent than pain relievers. Their effects include;
- Allergic reactions– some anticonvulsants have potentially fatal allergic reactions like blurred eyesight, labored respiratory functions, and neck and face swelling. Such drugs include gabapentin, pregabalin and topiramate.
- Metabolic acidosis-mostly associated with zonisamide. It is a condition whereby the alkaline-acidic blood environment is interfered with, resulting in an anomaly acidic blood plasma. This causes irregular heartbeats, bone fragility, and kidney dysfunction.
- Purple Glove Syndrome– This condition causes the hand to discolor, swell, and experience pain, especially from the wrist position down. Associated mostly with phenytoin.
- Increased birth risks and defects-women who take phenytoin and Topiramate have given birth to babies with defects. The babies have also experienced excessive bleeding during childbirth.
- Permanent sight loss-patients who take Topiramate have experienced blurred vision, eye redness, swelling, and increased pressure on the eye. All this can lead to permanent loss of eyesight if not treated.
- Aseptic meningitis-was reported by FDA in 2010 to be caused by lamotrigine
Tricyclic antidepressants have been recommended by doctors to manage neuropathy. They work by hindering the nerve transmission of pain impulses. They include amitriptyline, nortriptyline, imipramine, and desipramine. Health care providers have sometimes used non-tricyclic antidepressants like duloxetine which have also worked. These, too, have a wide array of side effects like their counter anticonvulsants and pain relievers. The effects include;
- Suicidal thoughts-neuropathic patients who take antidepressants, especially the non-tricyclic ones, have been reported to have suicidal thoughts.
- Dental decay– this is associated with tricyclic antidepressants. While not painful, clearing decayed teeth attracts bills. The decayed teeth also lower the patient’s self-esteem, who is already handling a painful neuropathy condition.
- Risk of diabetes– the use of tricyclic antidepressants for years increases the risk of diabetes, which will again worsen the neuropathic conditions.
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome– antidepressants have been established to increase the degree of this complication.
- Antidepressant addiction– patients using antidepressants desire better results every time, resulting in dependency and addiction to the antidepressant.
Suppose all these medications used to ‘manage’ peripheral neuropathy have such serious side effects. How can the sufferers heal this deadly condition? Dr. Labrum came with a permanent solution for peripheral neuropathy in six simple steps.
The Peripheral Neuropathy Solution – how the cure takes place
Dr. Randell Labrum established what he called ‘specific considerations, applications, minor lifestyle changes, and other ingredients’ to be the secret to a neuropathic-free life. This secret comes in six simple steps shown below;
- Neuropathy–specificelectropathy– this criterion involves using two electropathic devices, namely: ReBuilder 300 and Ultima Neuro. These two are user-friendly since they are small enough to fit in a pocket and deserve no special supervision while in use. Their plugs are connected to a socket in using them, and they are dipped in a tub with warm or lukewarm water. The water has ‘Epsom’ salt added to each tub so that the water’s electrical conductivity is augmented.
The warm or lukewarm water has such a magic ability. It opens up the small capillaries that were initially thinned and facilitates the fast flow of blood back to the heart. Additionally, when the nerves’ capillaries are dilated by the warm water, they easily distribute the oxygenated blood.
The devices create the waveforms of the desired shape and set them on full functionality; what is exactly needed to offset peripheral neuropathy.
- Therapeutic footwear– these are special shoes with rounded soles and compression stockings. The shoes are manufactured by MBT or Sketchers brands. The sole is rounded and thick. This design is meant to ‘force’ the body to maintain its natural balance. The back of the sole is soft to allow compression and forward push as the person walks, while the front side is made hard to support the forward force.
Compression stockings are designed to deter the progress of vein-related problems such as neuropathy. Due to the reasons seen previously, blood may collect at the feet or hand and cause numbness, tingling, or shooting pain because the veins are exhausted. The stockings serve to relieve these tired nerves. The veins, being relaxed, now allow backflow of blood to the lungs and heart. Mid-high thigh stockings have the best results, especially when used while sleeping, standing, or remaining stationary for extended periods.
- Chiropractic treatment– this is a special kind of therapy that involves using the hand or a small instrument to subject the spinal joint to a controlled, sudden force. The goal is to increase spinal motion and improve the body’s physical function by manipulating the spine. The chiropractic treatment works best with a specialized chiropractor. Such can cause spinal manipulation during the first visit with just a few minutes of massage.
- Rest– as part of the peripheral neuropathic solution, Dr. Labrum suggests rest. The rest involves two sets of fifteen-minute lying down. One set is done in the morning, and one late in the evening. As you do this, the feet should be placed in an elevated position. For best results, the feet are placed on a pillow on a sofa. This allows the back also to be placed in a raised position. With the feet and the body elevated, gravity is created. This gravity then assists the return flow of blood upward to the heart and lungs.
- Exercise and physical activity– Dr. Labrum recommends exercise as part of the peripheral neuropathic solution. These include running, walking, and jumping, as well as any activity that can cause muscular contraction. With the muscles contracted, the questionable blood with waste and carbon dioxide can be helped to flow back to the lungs and heart. The heart, veins, and valves are now working well. There is no deficiency of electrolytes; hence neuropathy is completely cured.
- Nutrition– in ensuring a cure for peripheral neuropathy, nutrition is an essential factor. With neuropathy, the junction of nerve cells called synapses widens. This is due to the cells’ pathological condition, which causes the shortening and shrinking of the synapses. Two methods are employed to restore conductive organic minerals to offset this condition.
The first one is about taking in a food supplement called Organifi Green juice. This juice is derived from 42 ‘super foods’ obtained from vegetables, herbs, fruits, and roots. This supplement is whole in nature. It has high nutritional value and is readily absorbed into the body. Because the nutrients are readily absorbed into the body, the conductive minerals are restored, improving the general nerve function.
The second method involves the use of a professional-grade food processor. It is also called a ‘blender on steroids.’ This special blender breaks the vegetables and fruits small enough and to a proper degree. This is just what the peripheral neuropathic patients. These small-broken food particles are readily absorbed into the bloodstream to restore the conductive minerals and improve nerve functionality. Additionally, they replenish electrolytes and other nutrients for general good health.
Benefits Of The Peripheral Neuropathy Solution
When you decide to use the Peripheral Neuropathy Solution, you stand a chance of enjoying many benefits. Among the main advantages of this marvelous work of the mind are;
- Reversing your pain almost immediately- the results appear within the first few minutes of applying the steps outlined in the guide.
- Your health is guaranteed- the numbness, tingling, shooting, and burning sensation stop permanently.
- Self-esteem boosted- peripheral neuropathy lowers people’s self-esteem. Follow the guide and have your self-esteem heightened as you see yourself in a good health condition.
- Testimonies available-the author of the program is a living example that the Peripheral Neuropathy Solution can work and indeed works.
- The steps are simple yet all-inclusive- the steps detailed by Labrum in the Peripheral Neuropathy Solution guide work wonders even for other nerve-related pains in the body.
The following photos show the bonuses you will get
Pros And Cons Of The Peripheral Neuropathy Solution
The Peripheral Neuropathy Solution has many pros. Below are the main pros;
- Offers permanent solution- the program does not try to mask off symptoms. It provides a permanent solution to your condition.
- Natural in application- no surgery or medications prescribed. It is purely natural.
- Pleasurable-the steps designed are not boring. Think about rest and exercise.
- Simple- the devices that form part of the steps are simple to use and require no special supervision at home
- No guesswork- Dr. Labrum is a specialist in the field of neuropathy. His program is a result of pure research and not guesswork.
- Practical- the suggested steps are reasonable, and the impacts quite plain
The program has few setbacks, such as;
- Availability-the fact that it is only available online may limit those who do not have gadgets.
- Affordability-although the fee is one-time, not everyone will afford it.
Peripheral neuropathy is one of those conditions that have troubled millions of people worldwide. This is a nerve condition in which you experience numbness, pain, and shooting pain within your peripheral areas, especially feet, and hands. Although people have been led into believing that there is no cure for peripheral neuropathy, there is indeed a cure. All it takes is a close reading and grasp of the Peripheral Neuropathy Solution by Dr. Labrum. The suggestions have worked for him and others. Consider giving it a try if you are a sufferer of peripheral neuropathy.